Through planned giving you can remember United Way in a variety of ways. A gift through your will, trust, life insurance, annuity, stocks, real estate, etc., will help Lycoming County United Way address community needs for years to come.
How to Include Lycoming County United Way in Your Will or Estate Plan
It’s easy to include Lycoming County United Way in your will or estate plans. Here are six of the most popular ways.
- Name Lycoming County United Way as a beneficiary in your will.
- Make an outright gift of cash or appreciated stock or real estate.
- Name Lycoming County United Way as the beneficiary of a retirement plan.
- Name Lycoming County United Way as the beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy.
- Benefit from a split interest gift.
- Make a gift through a Charitable Gift Annuity and receive payments for life.
To leave a legacy gift, please work with your financial advisor and/or attorney and notify LCUW at 570-323-9448.
GIVE. ADVOCATE. VOLUNTEER. LIVE UNITED