Successful candidate will work in coordination with the LCUW Board of Directors and Executive Director. Responsibilities include managing the organization’s Funds Distribution and Community Building activities, maintaining and fostering positive relationships with participating human service programs and community groups, coordinating various grant application processes and assisting in the annual campaign.
HS diploma to equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Minimum of 2 years experience in human services/non-profit field required.
- Knowledge of Lycoming County human service agencies and other community organizations
- Ability to work with and interpret financial and statistical data
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability working with individuals of diverse social and economic backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Previous experience training others desired
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and motivate volunteers
Interested candidates should either mail or email your resume and three letters of recommendation by October 28, 2011 to: No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Lycoming County United Way
One West Third Street, Suite 208
Williamsport, PA 17701
Attention: Scott Lowery
The LCUW is an equal opportunity employer